Due to hardware problems, I’ve managed to lose quite a bit of data. My most recent full backup was from 2009.
If you know me, you know I have a very ridiculous backup setup, with stuff stored on multiple continents and pretty much instantly restorable going back years. Unfortunately, Sealed Abstract was not part of that setup (it is now…)
I’ve taken the opportunity of cleaning house. Getting rid of some old posts, and reimporting new ones from Google’s Cache. I’ve also adjusted the permalink structure, something I wanted to do for awhile but was afraid of breaking existing links.
I think I’ve got SA and DrewCrawfordApps (and a few other sites hosted here) back up. I’m still working to restore some custom servers I had running here.
If you see anything seriously missing, I probably have it around here somewhere… shoot me an e-mail and I’ll put it back up.
Page optimized by WP Minify WordPress Plugin